Adult & Carers Support Services
This section of the Reading Services Guide for Adults & Carers Support Services will help you find advice, care and support services plus a range of social groups and leisure activities to help you maintain your independence and stay involved in the community.
Disclaimer: The Council does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the links or services included in this services guide - please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website
- Still the Hunger (Mental Health Recovery Programme)
- Caversham Croquet Club
- Milestone Older People's Social Club
- Wastes recycling, gardening and healthy living
- Whitley Enterprise Programme for Women
- Oddfellows Welfare and Advice
- Reading & District Fuchsia Society
- Churches in Reading Drop-In Centre (CIRDIC)
- GO Mammoth Reading Netball Leagues
- Reading French Circle