Adult & Carers Support Services
This section of the Reading Services Guide for Adults & Carers Support Services will help you find advice, care and support services plus a range of social groups and leisure activities to help you maintain your independence and stay involved in the community.
Disclaimer: The Council does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the links or services included in this services guide - please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website
- Emmer Green Residents Association
- Reading Bowling Club
- Coffee Morning at Caversham Park Church
- Greater Reading Nepalese Community Walking Groups
- South Reading Patient Voice
- St Michael's Church, Tilehurst - Social events and Spring Fair
- Dementia Friendly Screenings
- MS Carers Lunch Club
- 50+ Walking Netball (Rivermead Leisure Complex)
- University of the Third Age (U3A) - Reading