Use the following websites to help you and your family find a short break, holiday or day out.
Tourism for All UK
National charity dedicated to making tourism welcoming to all. Visit www.tourismforall.org.uk
The English national tourist board website has information and guides to help you plan an accessible break. See www.visitengland.com/plan-your-visit/access-all
Search www.openbritain.net to find accessible destinations and places to stay in the UK.
Nationwide Access Register
See www.directenquiries.com for information and guides to help you plan accessible outings in the UK.
Specialist travel agent offering everything you need to find and arrange a holiday at home and abroad.
- accessible accommodation
- supported and escorted holidays and holidays with care
- activity holidays for disabled adults and children
- airport assistance, flights and adapted transfers
- mobility and equipment hire
- specialist holiday insurance
Visit www.disabledholidays.com or call 01457 833 444
Tours and holiday packages for people with disabilities (and anyone who wants a really great holiday) tailored to your needs.
- Accessible accommodation
- Accessible travel and transfers
- Accessible guided tours
or call 0800 612 2605