Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Reading Job Fair ~ February 28th 2018
- SEND Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Reading Rep Youth Theatre
- World Book Day
- Kennet Island Music ~ Rock Academy Foundation
- Dingley's Promise Stay & Play Sessions!
- Reading Families' Forum - Information and Fun Day
- Stages not Ages
- Special United Youth Forum – Next Event - Sprinkles
- Parenting Special Children - Spring Prom