Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by level 3 & level 4 qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance. Information available on Ofsted registered childcare, educational services, support organisations, health, leisure activities, children centres, special needs and much more.....
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Charity Family Fun Day ~ 19th August
- Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Reading Museum Activities ~ Summer 2017
- Summer Holiday Activities 2017
- Free Summer Holiday Manga/Comic Drawing Workshops
- F.A.M.I.L.Y Picnic at Forbury Gardens - 23rd August
- Reading Rep - 20/20 Youth Theatre
- Animal Agents ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- Stay & Play Event for Families who have Children with Additional Needs
- ROAR Disability Youth Arts Festival 2017