Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Summer Fun at The Outpost 2018
- Five-a-Day ~ Wild and Creative sessions throughout the Summer 2018
- Friday Summer Holiday Jelly Family Art Club @ Broad Street Mall
- Reading Carnival of the World ~ 19th August 2018
- Immunisations reminder for school starters and primary school students
- Pop Up & Play @ Prospect Park ~ Reading Play
- SEND Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Southcote Community Allotment Open Sessions
- Salvation Army - Make Lunch Reading (Free Holiday Lunch Club)
- Mischief Makers ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2018