Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by level 3 & level 4 qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance. Information available on Ofsted registered childcare, educational services, support organisations, health, leisure activities, children centres, special needs and much more.....
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Prince's Trust Team Programme ~ 2nd October to 22nd December 2017
- BEAD (Berkshire Epilepsy Awareness Day)
- Dingley's Promise - Stay & Play Sessions until December 2017
- Reading Rep 20/20 Youth Theatre
- Reading Town Meal 2017
- Reading Secondary Schools, Open mornings/evenings September 2017
- Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- The Prince's Trust - Get Into Retail with M&S
- The Prince's Trust - Get Started with Football
- A Melody for Murder