Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by level 3 & level 4 qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance. Information available on Ofsted registered childcare, educational services, support organisations, health, leisure activities, children centres, special needs and much more.....
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- CAMHS Young People Participation Group
- Reading Rep - 20/20 Youth Theatre
- Reading Cycle Challenge - June 2017
- Prince's Trust ~ Enterprise Programme
- Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- WOOP (World of Opportunity) Event
- WOOP (World of Opportunity) Work Experience organised by CBEBP
- Sibs Workshop with Reading Families' Forum
- East Reading Festival ~ Sunday 25th June
- Blue Collar Feastival at Forbury Gardens 1st - 3rd June & 29th June to 1st July