Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Road Safety Week ~ 20th -26th November 2017
- Dingley's Promise - Butterflies Down Syndrome Group
- Mindfulness Meditation Courses in Whitley
- QA CISCO Traineeship
- QA Prudential Traineeship
- Dingley's Promise - Stay & Play Sessions until December 2017
- Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Carers Rights Day - Friday 24th November 2017
- Princes Trust ~ Get Started with Digital Media
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into Health & Fitness