Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Parenting Special Children - Looked After & Adopted Children (LAAC) Family Fun Day
- How to Access Family Development Workers ~ Information for local voluntary groups
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2018 (Brake)
- Vision England - RNIB
- Reading Libraries ~ Book Start Week Celebration 5th June 2018
- National Book Start Week ~ 4th to 10th June 2018
- Parenting Special Children - Violence and Challenging Behaviour Conference
- Prince's Trust Team Programme
- Reading Rep Youth Theatre
- Parenting Special Children - Autumn Prom