Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra "Noisy Kids ~ Heroes & Villains"
- PSC Pathological Demand Avoidance Conference - March 2019
- Reading Registry Office Move
- Special United Youth Forum - Reading Families' Forum
- Support for Parents/Carers of Secondary Students in Reading
- SEND Local Offer - Newsletter
- Elevate Extended Support programme - grant to support young people
- Messy Play @ Whitley
- CResCent Resource Centre ~ February Half Term Children's Science
- Tiny Tums @ Ranikhet