Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Parenting Special Children - Let’s Get Creative! Taster Sessions - For Adopted Children
- Parenting Special Children - Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
- Parenting Special Children SEND & Mental Health Conference - Thursday 26th March 2020
- Me2 Club
- Reading Families' Forum Information and Fun Afternoon Saturday 7th March 2020
- World Book Day 5th March 2020
- The Prince's Trust - Get Into Retail with M&S
- Work Placement Induction
- Prince's Trust ~ Enterprise Programme (February 2020)
- Beep Beep Day Wednesday March 18th 2020 (Brake)