Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Reading Museum - World Animal Art Journeys 14/09/2019 - 18/04/2020
- Beep Beep Day 20th November 2019 (Brake)
- Community Trust ~ Employability Programme
- Reading Family Aid
- SEND Local Offer Annual Survey 2019-2020
- Prince's Trust ~ Enterprise Programme
- Princes Trust ~ Get Started with Emergency Service
- Special Educational Needs Drop In's
- Retail & Personal Development Programme