Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Reading Families’ Forum 16+ Transitions Event – Saturday 16th November 2019
- Reading Museum - World Animal Art Journeys 14/09/2019 - 18/04/2020
- Parenting Special Children - Autism and Suicide Workshop – Reading 9th & 16th October
- Bounce Back 4 Kids (PACT)
- APO Young (Aldworth Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Spooky Fun Day @ Prospect Park ~ Reading Play ~ 31st October 2019
- Black History Month
- Activities in Reading during October Half Term 2019
- Confident Young People Workshop - 28th October