Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Reading Fringe ~ Family Events 2019
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into Customer Services ~ Great Western Railways (GWR)
- Summer Fun Day @ Prospect Park ~ Reading Play ~ 2nd August 2019
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2019 (Brake)
- Here Comes the Sun Festival 2019 @ The Rising Sun Arts Centre ~ 17th August
- Reading Carnival of the World ~ 17th August 2019
- Reading Rathayatra Festival ~ 27th July 2019
- Reading Libraries ~ Fred in the Shed Magic Shows ~ August 2019
- Space Chase! ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2019
- MERL - Museum Of English Rural Life - Summer Activities 2019