Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Information Service, Local Offer
Welcome to Reading’s Local Offer - Local Offer helps you find information about local services, support, activities and events for children and young people aged 0 - 25 years who have special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).
For people who do not have access to the internet, this information can be found in a number of other ways. We offer a 9am-5pm telephone service 0118 9373777 (opt 2) You can also visit us at the Civic Centre.
Reading's Local Offer will continually grow over time to ensure it provides a genuinely valuable resource for our children, young people and their families. If you have any ideas on how we can together improve and enhance the Local Offer, we’d love to hear from you, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carers Advice and Support (76)
- Early Years & Childcare (153)
- Education Schools & Services (129)
- Health & Social Care (107)
- Policies, Pathways & Documents (1)
- Sensory Impairment (41)
- Short breaks (46)
- Special Needs Activities (172)
- Special Needs Support (260)
- Special United - Youth Area (Young People's Forum) (3)
- Transition 16 – 25 (286)
- Transport (8)