Skip to main content

Search Results (2 results)

Help with search


    Filter by

    Postal location:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Age Band:
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)

    Disabled Facilities Grants

    You could get a grant from your council if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to: widen doors and install ramps improve access to rooms and facilities - eg stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom provide a heating system suitable…
    Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU

    The Disabled Living Foundation (DLF)

    A national charity providing up-to-date advice and information on many aspects of living with disability (including equipment and suppliers).
    380-384 Harrow RoadLondonW9 2NU