Adviza is a support service for all young people aged 13-19 (and up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities). Adviza has been designed to bring together all the services and support young people need during their teenage years. Every young person has access to a Personal Adviser (or PA), for some this may be just for careers advice, for others it may involve more in-depth support to help identify barriers to learning and personal development. Adviza works in a range of settings: Adviza Centres, schools, colleges, community centres and on an out-reach basis.
Adviza (formerly Connexions)
Who to contact
Where to go
- RG12 1AX
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- 13 to 19 years (up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities)
- Contact Name
- Tracey Smith
- Contact Telephone
- 0118 937 2204
- Contact Email
General Provider Response
- Inspection outcomes/quality awards
- Feedback and complaints procedure
- We always welcome feedback from those we work with to help us improve our service. If you wish to make a formal complaint it must be made in writing by letter, fax or e-mail to Adviza, 11th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, RG12 1AX
- How will I know my child will be safe using this service?
- All our staff have enhanced DBS checks
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.