The Prince's Trust and Great Western Railways are running a 4-week employability programme for young people who are interested in working within the customer service industry. The programme starts Monday 29th July 2019.
What’s in it for me?
- Receive first class customer service and professional skills training – much of which takes place out of the classroom (e.g. on-train)
- Work experience in a range of railway station roles (Paddington & Reading)
- Strengthen your teamwork skills, communication abilities and confidence
- Improve your CV, job application technique and interview skills
- Achieve a Level 2 food hygiene certificate
- Receive a course completion certificate and a learning passport recording your achievements
- Get support in applying for suitable positions with GWR
- Get access to six months' of support after the 4-week programme to help you find a job
- Travel expenses are reimbursed, lunch is provided, and the course doesn’t affect your benefits
We are holding a Taster Day (find out more and sign up) 12th July 2019. If you think this amazing opportunity might be for you get in touch now!
Please note that photo ID and documents will be needed to complete security checks and there will be a mandatory drugs and alcohol test prior to the course starting.