Autism Berkshire provides a wide range of workshops for parents and carers of children and young people living with autism.
Among those available in Reading are:
- Pre-assessment workshops for parents and carers of children on the waiting list for a Berkshire CAMHS autism assessment
- Family Seminars on understanding autism, managing anger and sensory needs
- Supporting Teenagers workshops for parents of children aged 11+ with autism who attend mainstream schools.
- Internet Safety for Parents and Carers, offering advice on how to support children and teenagers online
- Positive Thinking for Parents and Carers,
- Mental Health, delivered by specialists from the Centre for Autism at the University of Reading
Full details of all our workshops are available online at our website.
Workshops in Reading are held at RISC, 35-39 London Street, Reading, RG1 4PS.
All our trainers have substantial experience in the world of autism, either as parents and carers themselves or from working in the field for many years.
If you would like more details of any of our workshops, call 01189 594 594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org