Adviza is the delivery partner for the Prince’s Trust Team Programme in Berkshire. We are currently recruiting for the next Team Programme’s in Berkshire. The Team Programme is located at Reading Madejski Stadium Reading FC. It is a full time course Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 4.30pm.
The Team Programme offers personal development training for people aged 16 to 25 years and is designed to re-engage young people, helping them to think about their futures and move forward, ultimately into employment, education or training.
During the 12 week programme, participants will:
- Learn the importance of team work
- Attend a five day team building residential
- Develop and learn new skills
- Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community
- Complete a work placement
- Plan, organise and deliver a team presentation
- Gain new qualifications (First Aid and NVQ Teamwork and Community projects)
The benefits of joining a Team Programme are:
- Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
- Working towards a valuable qualification and certificates
- Developing a CV and career aspirations
- Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm.
- Open doors to opportunities and networking.
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
Joining the Team Programme won’t affect young people’s benefits.