Age Range: 16 – 25 years old ~ who are not in education, empolyment or training.
- Learn about recording and music production through tailored sessions
- Engage in group sessions including drumming and vocals
- Work in small groups to complete projects based around composition and production
- Develop confidence while working on music performance skills
- Work as a group to design and deliver a showcase gig on the Friday
- Take part in technical sessions on sound and lights to produce the showcase gig
- Access to further training courses, employment and volunteering opportunities with Readipop.
- Receive up to three months progression support from the Prince’s Trust to help you find further work or training
- Travel and lunch provided during programme.
Please see attached flyer for more information.
Where to go
- RG1 8LG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Taster: Wednesday 13th February; Course: 18th to 22nd February 2019
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
16 to 25 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
How to refer a Young Person:
- Call our customer service team on 0800 842 842. Let the know the programme you are applying for including the dates.
- Using our Online Form Please select Get Started > Music/Arts > Music in the ‘Which programme are they interested in?’ section
Eligibility: NEET or working 16 hours or less/ in education 14 hours of less. Young people do not have to be claiming benefits to join the course.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide and Reading Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.