Workshops, Courses & events for adopters, foster carers and kinship carers
For all Berkshire families who are foster carers, adoptive parents, special guardians or kinship carers and looking after children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Topic based workshops
- Questions & Answers
- Opportunity to talk to other parents and carers
Courses for Parents & Carers Inlcude:
- Looked After and Adopted Children (LAAC) Monthly Workshops
- One-off Workshop for Parents/Carers of Looked After and Adopted Children
- Attachment-focussed Time Out for Special Needs
- Sleep Course for Parents/Carers of Looked After and Adopted Children (LAAC) and Young People
- Adoptive Mums Support Group
- Kinship Carers Support Group
- LAAC Male Carers Support Group
- LAAC Workshop for Practitioners
For information on all of Parenting Special Children's LAAC & Kinship Carers Services, Workshops & Courses please visit Looked After & Adopted Children (LAAC)
Please note: All our courses and workshops are only suitable for Parents/Carers. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare, or accommodate children.
11 Glebe Road, Reading. RG2 7AG.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0118 986 3532