Getting disabled kids swimming.
Level Water is offering free swimminglessons for disabled children. We fund lessons for children:
- Agec 4-11
- With a physical, hearing or visual disability
- Without a behavioural, social or learning difficulty
- Who cannot swim ten metres
Level Water provides small small group and one-to-one lessons until they are ready to join a mainstream class or competitive club.
We work in partnership with Better Leisure at Rivermead Leisure Centre in Reading. Their teachers receive specialist disability training from the Amateur Swimming Association. They will then deliver your lessons as normal, but we cover the cost until your child is ready to move on.
- Email email@example.com with your child's home postcode, age and disability
- We will send out a full application form to complete
- If we can provide funding, the pool will contact you directly to book your lessons