Awarre provide a number of different health and social care awareness training courses including:
• Epilepsy Awareness
• Buccal Midazolam administration
• Rectal Diazepam administration
• Adrenaline auto-injectors and anaphylaxis
• Dementia and learning disabilities
• Learning Disability awareness
These courses provide high quality information and provide delegates with a basis for which to give excellent care to the individuals they support.
Where to go
Training can be delivered at your venue. Training can take place in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and other areas in the South East.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Some training courses can be delivered at evenings and weekends as well as weekdays.
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Table of costs
Table of costs
- Please note that the cost may vary depending on training requirements. A quote will be provided at time of booking.
- Referral required
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.