Are you 16 – 25 years old ~ and not in education, empolyment or training (neet)? Or just want to learn new skills in composition, recording and music production.
- Learn about recording and music production through tailored sessions
- Engage in group sessions including drumming and vocals
- Work in small groups to complete projects based around composition and production
- Develop confidence while working on music performance skills
- Work as a group to design and deliver a showcase gig on the Friday
- Take part in technical sessions on sound and lights to produce the showcase gig
- Access to further training courses, employment and volunteering opportunities with Readipop.
- Receive up to three months progression support from the Prince’s Trust to help you find further work or training
- Travel and lunch provided during programme.
Please see attached flyer for more information.
Where to go
- RG1 8LG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Taster: Tuesday 11th February 2019; Course: 17th February to 21st February 2020
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
16 to 25 years
- Referral required
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.