The Mustard Tree is a family of projects seeking to be a voice for the unheard. We strive to identify, support and empower the misunderstood and overlooked in our community. Based in Reading, we are committed to enabling social action in our area. Our projects are varied, but we all desire to empower and envision communities and individuals to bring positive change. Our projects include:
- Starting Point Reading - helping young people currently not in education, employment or training to access opportunities through mentoring and work experience.
- Engage Befriending – a befriending project for isolated, older people; helping them connect into their local communities.
- Reading Lifeline – signposting, counselling and support for those facing decision or loss in pregnancy.
- The Rahab Project – identifying and supporting anyone affected by sexual exploitation.
Where to go
90 London Street
- RG1 4SJ
Please press the buzzer labelled 'Mustard Tree'
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
- Time of day
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.