Skip to main content

Domestic Abuse - Support from Thames Valley Police

Find out about how Thames Valley Police support victims of domestic abuse.

Weblink contains additional information such as:

- Advice for victims of domestic abuse

- Who can I contact to get help?

- Speak out this Christmas

- Protection notices and orders

Who to contact

999 if you are in immediate danger
101 in a non-emergency

This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.