Autism Friendly Screenings at Showcase Cinemas
Autism Friendly screenings in partnership with not-for-profit support provider, Dimensions. Screenings will take place every second Sunday of the Month at 10am
What makes the screenings autism friendly?
• The lights will be on low
• The volume will be turned down
• There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
• You'll be able to take your own food and drinks
• You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like
All film start times will be 10am.
Carers go free with a Cinema Exhibitors Card (CEA) www.ceacard.co.uk/
Tickets go on sale four weeks in advance and you can book by visiting www.showcasecinemas.co.uk or calling the 24 hour
booking line on 0871 220 1000.