*Please note this club is currently full and has a long waiting list*
Auticulate is an educational club for children and young people in mainstream schools with an ASD diagnosis. We help children and young people improve their communication, social and independence skills.
Our club is for young people aged 9-16 years at the New Hope Centre in York Road, Reading, RG1 8DU on alternate Wednesdays during term-time from 4.30pm – 6.30pm.
What Auticulate Offers
- An individual Programme that meets the needs of children and young people with ASD and monitors their progress.
- Planned active teaching of key social and communication skills.
- Real life practice in mainstream situations to increase independence skills.
- Guidance on how to continue this process at home.
- Weekly feedback and next session information.
- Integrating our work with schools and other professionals supporting the children/young people.
For more information about Auticulate, please contact:
Mobile: 07791 243953