Taking care of our mental wellbeing is as essential as looking after our physical health. 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health illness at any one time.
We invite you to register and book your place to join the Self Management Peer Group run by Berkhire West Your Way.
The group will provide a safe and supportive environment where participants will support each other and learn from each other to develop personal techniques and skills to manage their own wellbeing.
- Feel more in control
- Increase your confidence
- Improve social networks
- Feel more hopeful about the future
- Increase independence
- Make friends & meet like-minded people
- Share your experiences to benefit others
- Introduction to Self Management - Friday 3rd August, 1pm-4pm
- Goal setting, quick wins and tool kits - Friday 10th August, 1pm-4pm
- Problem solving and being kind to ourselves - Friday 17th August, 1pm-4pm
- Helpful resources/What next... - Friday 24th August, 1pm-4pm
Berkshire West Your Way, 1A Rupert Square, Reading RG1 3HE
To book your place and for any queries, contact Carole Connolly:
T: 0118 966 0240 / E: email@example.com