Taking care of our mental wellbeing is as essential as looking after our physical health. 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health illness at any one time.
We invite you to register and book your place to join the Self Management Peer Group run by Berkhire West Your Way.
The group will provide a safe and supportive environment where participants will support each other and learn from each other to develop personal techniques and skills to manage their own wellbeing.
- Feel more in control
- Increase your confidence
- Improve social networks
- Feel more hopeful about the future
- Increase independence
- Make friends & meet like-minded people
- Share your experiences to benefit others
- Introduction to Self Management - Friday 7th February - 10 am to 1 pm
- Goal setting, quick wins and tool kits - Friday 14th February, 10 am to 1 pm
- Problem solving and being kind to ourselves - Friday 21st February, 10 am to 1 pm
- Helpful resources/What next... - Friday 28th February, 10 am to 1 pm
Berkshire West Your Way, 1A Rupert Square, Reading RG1 3HE
To book your place and for any queries, contact Carole Connolly:
T: 0118 966 0240 / E: email@example.com