Would you like to better manage your mental health and wellbeing?
Have you heard about Self Management Groups?
Free taster session
10.30am – 12.30pm on Friday 24th January 2020
Berkshire West Your Way, 1A Rupert Square, RG1 3HE
Berkshire West Your Way run regular Self Management Groups and this taster session will give you the opportunity to find out more about what you can expect in the four sessions and if you wanted to, sign up for the group.
You will get to meet the peer supporters who will co-facilitate the group and be able to have a look at the workbook, as well as meet previous attendees to hear about how they have found the groups.
If you would like to join us for a cuppa and a chat, please let us know on
0118 966 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel more in control
- Increase your confidence
- Improve social networks
- Feel more hopeful about the future
- Increase independence
- Make friends & meet like-minded people
- Share your experiences to benefit others
Dates for the Self Management Peer Group in February 2020:
- Introduction to Self Management - Friday 7th February - 10 am to 1 pm
- Goal setting, quick wins and tool kits - Friday 14th February, 10 am to 1 pm
- Problem solving and being kind to ourselves - Friday 21st February, 10 am to 1 pm
- Helpful resources/What next... - Friday 28th February, 10 am to 1 pm
Berkshire West Your Way, 1A Rupert Square, Reading RG1 3HE