The British Red Cross works with organisations and community groups who support people who are at risk and would have the greatest impact from a first aid intervention, including:
- Adults over 65 who are at more risk of slips, trips and falls.
- People living with issues around drugs and alcohol usage
- People who are homeless or rough sleepers and at risk of injury.
- Young people 10yr – 19yr.
Our tailored first aid sessions provide people with the skills and confidence to help in an emergency.
The sessions are FREE, about 2 – 2 ½ hr long, relaxed and informal.
You can choose 5 skills from this list:
- Bleeding heavily
- Broken bones
- Head injury
- Sprains and strains
- Unresponsive and breathing
- Unresponsive and not breathing
- Unresponsive and not breathing AED
- Heart attack
- Diabetic emergency
- Asthma attack
- Allergic reaction
- Swallowed something harmful
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require more information or would like to book to deliver a session.
Tel: 0118 935 8215 / 07711854208
Please note this is not a certificated course.
You can also download a copy of the information flyer.