Value Learning tuition has been providing academic tuition for over 12 years in Reading. We are passionate about education and our teaching methodology has been proven to bring improvement to our pupils learning and build their confidence. Value Learning’s after school tuition provides individualised learning…Warbler DriveReadingRG6 4HB
Services for V
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pmOfsted inspection grade: Good Age range 0 to 5 years. Contact provider for more information. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.CavershamReadingRG4
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pmLittle Flurry’s Childcare. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.TilehurstReadingRG31
- We improve the lives of children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged. " We provide practical, tangible help that makes an immediate difference to children and young people aged 18 and under. This includes grants for specialist disability equipment and…Variety House93 Bayham StreetLondonNW1 0AG
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- The Veterans Hearing Fund (VHF) is managed by The Royal British Legion (the Legion). It endeavours to meet the wellbeing needs of veterans who acquired hearing loss or impairment during their Service in the UK Armed Forces through the funding of hardware or therapies not…London
- A group of organisations and Armed Forces charities that is often a first point of contact for veterans seeking support. They put veterans and their families in touch with the organisations best placed to help with the information, advice and support they need – from healthcare…
- Victims First was launched in June 2018 and provides free emotional and therapeutic support to victims of crime across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. The service enables a one front door approach for all victims, witnesses and family members of victims to access support following a…
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Pre-School Playgroup Monday to Friday 08:50 - 14:50We are a small Pre-school in the centre of Tilehurst. We offer childcare for 2 1/2 - 4 year olds. We also accept 2 year funded children, 3-4 year funded children and have spaces for 30-hour funded children. We were inspected by Ofsted on 15th…Victoria RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5AB
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 6pmYour child will be welcomed into a relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere where they will enjoy getting involved in anything from educational games and role play to experiencing the nature and community around them. Every day is different. Please get in touch to find out…READINGRG30
- Super SundaysAt Virtue we are proud to cater sessions specifically for neuro diverse kids along with their families. Our SEN sessions target social-emotional development, nurture social skills, communication, engagement & confidence through movement and play. Our goal is to create an inclusive, safe, and encouraging environment…
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pmWe provide healthcare equipment and specialist seating to the NHS, local authorities, care homes and the general public.
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We specialise in domiciliary care, long term and short term. The following services are provided at The Agency's location: Domiciliary care service Nursing Care The following regulated activities apply to services provided by The Agency: Personal Care…3Barrett Court70 Cardiff RoadRG1 8ED
- Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Sat 9am to 6pm;The Voice of the Child Contact Centre is a NACC Accredited Centre which offers child contact in a friendly and neutral venue. They are a registered charity, independent of the courts and Social Services. Child contact centres are safe, friendly and neutral places where children of…8 Beacontree PlazaGillette WayReadingRG2 0BS
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Helping the community find good quality independent financial advice1 Bridgeman RoadLondonTW11 9AJ
- Voyage Care provide high quality, personalised care and support to people who have learning disabilities, autism, head and spinal injuries and other complex disabilities. Our services include residential and nursing homes, supported living schemes, brain injury rehabilitation services and support in people’s own homes. Respite…5 Windsor SquareSilver StreetReading BerkshireRG1 2TH
- 1 Uppingham Gardens provides support for seven people who have learning disabilities and other associated needs.We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support.All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication methods of the…RG4 6SP
- 2a & 2b Mayfair provides support for 10 men who have learning disabilities and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication…TilehurstReadingRG30 4QY
- 30 Richmond Road provides support for five people who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication…CavershamReadingRG4 7PR