Learning Disability Annual Health Checks Event on Wednesday 7th June 2023
Do you have a learning disability, are over age 14 and have never had an annual health check before?
Come and meet Dr Heather Howells GP - GP Learning Disability Lead in Berkshire West
Wednesday 7th June 2023
10 am til 2pm
at Broad Street Mall, Reading
- Chat to our GP Learning Disability Lead and find out all about the check
- Learn how to get on your GP LD Register
- Get your blood pressure checked
- Find out about other health-screening services
- Talk about reasonable adjustments you need to attend the check
- Meet Helen, Reading Mencap's friendly Health Family Adviser
No need to book, just drop-in!
This event is part of Carers Week 2023 - also at Broad Street Mall on 7 June- to find out more click here
For information, contact Reading Mencap on Tel: 0118 966 2518 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org