Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Berkshire West Autism & ADHD Support Service
- Time to Talk
- Being Dad ~ Home Start Course
- Toilet Training
- Parenting Special Children - Let's Get Creative for Berkshire Adopted Children
- Swings & Smiles – New Wellbeing Group for Siblings of Children/Young People with SEND
- Parenting Special Children - Worshops February - March 2021
- Autism Berkshire - Free online courses and workshops for Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire
- Parenting Special Children - 'Transitioning children with SEND into education at a time of upheaval'.