Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Me2 Club
- Online Daily Timetable Resource for Parents
- Reading Football Clubs Community Trust SEND traineeship programme September 2020
- Silly Squad ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2020
- New Directions College ~ Traineeship
- Special United Zoon Event 19th August 2020
- Swings & Smiles Zoom Event - Starts Saturday 15th August 2020
- * Summer Holiday Activities 2020 *
- SEND Local Offer - Newsletter
- Top tips for Autistic and ADHD children returning to school September 2020