Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- MOH Participation Forum- Youth Voice Matters: Children and Young People's Conference 2022
- Emotional Wellbeing Support Parent Carer Workshops (BFfC)
- Vaccine Support Helpline
- Reading Families' Forum - Coffee AM Zoom Event 20th January 2022
- SEND Local Offer Short Breaks - Chance to Dance Stars CIC
- Sensory Sensations at Southcote Children's Centre
- Reading Mencap – Preparing for Adulthood Service
- FREE cycling support sessions ~ Avanti Cycling