Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Transition Conference for Preparing for Adulthood - Virtual Event 1st July 2021
- Reading Children's Festival 2021
- Buggy Walks ~ Reading Children's Centres
- Musical Maestros Virtual Sessions ~ Reading Children's Centres
- Reading Children's Centres ~ Rhymetime in the Park
- Workshops for young people: Exploring Reading Festival
- Toilet Training & Sleep workshop ~ Virtual
- Oak Tree School - A Maiden Erlegh Trust School
- Autism Berkshire Free Workshops June 21st & 19th July 2021
- Berkshire West Autism & ADHD Support Service