Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by staff who are qualified in information, advice and guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Prince's Trust Team Programme ~ Bracknell
- Independence youth club at Cressingham
- SEND Local Offer - Newsletter
- SEND Short Breaks -Chance to Dance Stars CIC - Dance and Multi Activity Program
- New Directions English or ESOL
- Women Into Work - Jobs Fair on 28th September 2022
- Southcote Youth Club
- Adult Courses in Maths, English & Caring for Children
- The Cressingham LEGO CLUB
- October Half term SEND Short Breaks - Multi sports camps. Delivered by RFC Community Trust