Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Berkshire West Autism & ADHD Support Service
- SEND Summer Short Breaks – Make Sense Theatre 2021
- Raver Tots ~ Reading
- Wild World Heroes ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2021
- SEND Summer Short Breaks - Multi Sport Camps Reading Community Football Trust 2021
- SEND Summer Short Breaks - Reading Rockets SEN Basketball Camp 2021
- Weller Centre Summer 2021 Activities
- Leap into Learning
- A Parents Guide to Starting Nursery or School
- Reading Children's Centres ~ Rhymetime in the Park