Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Me2 Club
- SEND Local Offer - Newsletter
- Sense Connect
- Parenting Special Children SEND & Mental Health Conference Zoom Event- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Autism Berkshire - Free Wellbeing & Autism course
- Autism Berkshire - Autism in Girls - New Online Workshop
- Prince's Trust ~ Courses available on line via Microsoft Teams
- Reading Twilight Trail
- Reading Rockets SEN Multi Sport Camp - October 2020 Half Term
- Black History Month ~ October 2020