Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Me2 Club
- Sense Connect
- Parenting Special Children - Workshops for November & December 2020
- Norden Farm Centre for the Arts Family Events October – December 2020
- Brookfields Virtual Coffee Mornings
- Reading Twilight Trail
- Mini Maestros Online Sessions ~ Reading Children's Centres
- Parenting Special Children ~ Understanding and Supporting Self-Harm ~ Webinar
- Parenting Special Children ~ Managing Contact with Parents and siblings ~ Webinar
- Parenting Special Children ~ Supporting children with trauma and insecure attachments at school - for professionals ~ webinar