Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Chance to Dance Stars CIC - Christmas Dance Camp 2021
- Parenting Special Children - Transition to Adulthood Workshop 21st October 2021
- Thameside | Caversham Multi Sports Holiday Camp | October Half Term
- Parenting Special Children - Neurodiversity Conference Thursday 18th November 2021
- Firework Displays 2021
- Reading Families' Forum - Coffee Afternoon Thursday 4th November 2021
- Crafty Kids Half Term Spooktacular ~ Made by Tamalia
- SEND Short Breaks October Half Term- Chance to Dance Stars CIC - SEND Activity Days
- SEND Short Breaks October Half Term - Make Sense Theatre
- SEND Short Breaks October half term - Reading Rockets Basketball