Services in Meals (31)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Do you need help with shopping?
- Thursdays Fortnightly 10.30 am - 3 pmMeetings every other Thursdays in the Church Hall, including lunch and other activities (theatre, sea side trips etc…)Sacred Heart (Reading Polish Church) HallWatlington StreetReadingRG1 4EH
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Royle care is a domiciliary care provider which supports individuals within their own home. Royle care offers a personalised service unique to the individual. Services provided include personal care, medication administration, food preparation, companionship, domestic…The Annex121 London StreetReadingRG1 4QA
- Open Monday to Friday, from 9am until 6pmWe are a domiciliary care provider based in Reading, supporting the needs of individuals with: learning and/or physical disabilities, the elderly, those living with mental health issues, substance misuse or dependency and anyone else whose needs necessitate support to maintain their independence. Our services include:…9Greyfriars RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 1NU
- Flair is a traditional home help service providing assistance with housework, shopping, laundry & ironing, companionship, check calls, outings, and one-off cleans. We offer continuity by sending the same member of staff (where possible) to each client, and offer a transport service to take you…
- Pre-prepared hot meals can be delivered daily 7 days a week. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, vegetarian, gluten free, halal can usually be catered for. The cost of home delivery can vary - ask for a quote. Before you commit to a service you…
- Get your daily milk supply and other essential food items, such as eggs, butter, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee, jams, juices, bacon, potatoes, delivered to your doorstep. Delivery also includes gardening items, essentials for bathrooms and kitchens, items for pets etc... Check the Milk and more website for…
- Lunch fornightly on TuesdaysTea & coffee and chats with talks, every Tuesday from 10.30 am. 2 course dinner at lunch time held fornightly on Tuesdays. Please call for more information.Dawlish RoadWhitleyRG7 3BL
- Luncheon Club (Men) Tuesday and Women (Friday)London RoadReadingRG1 3PA
- Open 7 days per week, 365 days per year from 7am - 10pmHeroes Homecare is your local independent home care service provider in Reading and Wokingham and the surrounding areas. Do you need extra support for you or your elderly loved one to live comfortably at home? Our team of friendly carers will care for you or…400Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 1PT
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Good Oaks Home Care Reading provides quality visiting home care and live-in care in Reading. Live-in care options include: Companionship - and support with cooking, cleaning and other household duties, looking after pets, if necessary Personal…8A Armour RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 6HS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.