Services in Respite care and short breaks (48)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGetting a break from caring Caring in Reading Information
- FOR CARERS- FREE COUNTRY WEEKEND STAYS IN HONEYSUCKLE BARN AT THE RENEWAL CENTRE, SWALLOWFIELD, BERKS. RG7 1TJ A self-catering facility, breakfast is provided with a choice of juices, cereals and breads or croissants, with home made preserves. The kitchenette also enables visitors to prepare other snacks…
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pmParity for Disability provides vital services for people aged 18+ with multiple disabilities in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and beyond. The people who use our learning-based day services continue their development through all kinds of academic, social, living and recreational activities. They spend time at one of…94 Whetstone RoadCoveFarnboroughHantsGU14 9SX
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pmWe provide personal care for people with learning disabilities - washing, bathing, medication, meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, ironing. We also provide live-in care and palliative care. Number of beds available: 6 We have also a day service facilitiy providing social club and activity for adults…SouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3HB
- Mon - Fri, 9.30am to 3pmLink Up is a work skills project for Adults with Learning Disabilities based in The Slater Centre in Newbury. Link Up was established in 1995 and is a part of West Berkshire Mencap. Link Up provides valuable work skills training for up to 30 trainees…Unit EHambridge Road Industrial EstateBone LaneNewburyRG14 5SS
- Cygnets is a competitive swimming club for people with learning disabilities. They compete in regional, national and international competitions. Joining the Club: Membership of the Club is open to swimmers with a learning disability from the age of 7 years, who are capable of swimming…Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Yellow Submarine provides respite holidays to adults with learning disabilities, also benefiting their families and carers. Holidays take place across the country, and we provide supportive and fun breaks where our holidayers can meet new people, learn new skills and enjoy themselves.9 Park End StreetOxfordOX1 1HH
- Open 7 days a weekTherapy including hydrotherapy and activites including sailing, gym and other sports lead activities, also contains art, craft, IT, photography, cooking skills and a café. Available to Reading residents and dependent on assessment of needs.169 Greenham Business ParkNewburyBerkshireRG19 6HN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.