Services in Health Services (21)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBerkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) Learning Disabilities: Annual Health Checks Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future Transition from Children to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go!
- Helpline/ Text Service/ webchat Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmThe charity offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression conditions. Helpline / text service /web-chat Information on anxiety and self-help resources.447Chester RoadManchesterM16 9HA
- We are open every evening of every week including Bank Holidays from 5.00 pm until 11.00 pmThe Berkshire West Breathing Space service is a safe, welcoming and supportive space for anybody aged over 18 experiencing emotional distress and struggling to cope. Whatever the reason for you feeling distressed or in crisis – we’re here to help you. We are available to…Ajilon House28 Friar StreetReadingReadingRG1 1DT
- What are Changing Places Toilets? Standard disabled toilets do not meet the needs of all people with a disability – or their carers. People with profound and multiple learning disabilities, as well as other serious impairments such as spinal injuries, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis or an acquired brain…
- The Children’s Single Point of Access is Reading’s new arrangement for you to raise concerns about a child (pre-birth to 18 years old - up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) this includes safeguarding and child protection. Having a Single Point…
- The Communication Trust's Local Offer - Speech, Language and Communication Services for Families The Communication Trust is a coalition of more than 50 not-for-profit organisations working together to support everyone who works with children and young people in England to support their speech, language and…Unit 31, Angel Gate (next to Gate 5)Goswell RoadLondonEC1V 2PT
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Trust Continence Advisory Service We offer clinics across Berkshire, school & home visits Self referral as well as professional ie GP We offer assessment, administer prescription service and home delivery (Pads) We are available to support parents with education Children - Education…41Barkham RoadWokinghamRG41 2RE
- Charity investigating new and effective approaches to reading problems. Focus is on visual and auditory difficulties and how diet and nutrition affects behaviour. We support clinics for research and treatment and we provide unbiased information about dyslexia. The Dyslexia Research Trust (DRT) runs a busy…The Dyslexia Research Trust179a Oxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7UZ
- Contact us Monday-Friday 9am-4pmHEALTHWATCH READING is now delivered by The Advocacy People Healthwatch Reading is your local health and social care champion. If you use GPs and hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, care homes or other support services in your area, we want to hear about your experiences. We are…
- National Development Team for Inclusion The National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) is a not for profit organisation working to enable people at risk of exclusion, due to age or disability, to live the life they choose. We inspire and support policymakers, services and communities to…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.