Services in Supported Holidays (24)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- As requestedWe at Adam's Arc are proud to provide fully supported holidays all year round for individuals who have learning disabilities, disabled / non disabled people. No matter what your age we guarantee you will have a wonderful time. Our main focus is to cater for…ReadingRG7 6EN
- Bempton Holiday Villa & Bempton Beach House Being able to escape to the seaside is everyone's dream. So imagine being able to spend a relaxing break amongst peaceful parkland, woodland and meadows with private access to almost half a mile of beautiful beach, safe in…The Bay, 9 Green CloseMore roadFileyNorth YorkshireYO14 9GQ
- Younger people with disabilities who are looking to have a holiday in Europe without parents but with a group of like minded younger adults will enjoy our younger traveller respite holiday breaks. Each holiday has its own tailor-made programme of activities and excursions. We can take part-coach,…
- Providing Canal Boat Holidays for Disabled, Disadvantaged or Elderly PeopleThe wheelchair-accessible motorhome’s website is in the process of being built. If you require any information in the meantime please contact Rebecca Bruce on 01264 356451.please contact Rebecca The Bruce Trust is a registered charity providing…PO Box 21HungerfordBerkshireRG17 9YY
- Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure. The Calvert Trust is a charity organisation aiming to enable people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.Little CrosthwaiteKeswickCumbriaCA12 4QD
- Children with Cystic Fibrosis Dream Holidays We are a Registered Charity which provides respite holidays in the UK for families who have a child with Cystic Fibrosis. A respite holiday away from home allows instant relief, something to look forward to and build some happy…4Norton CottagesSpaldingPE11 3JL
- Welcome to Disability Holidays Guide A world of accessible holiday opportunities awaits you! This online resource is designed to give disabled holidaymakers and carers more choice and flexibility when it comes to finding and arranging disabled holidays and activities. Whatever your disability, age or level…
- We are the experts in arranging holidays for disabled people with medical conditions and disabilities. Not sure on something or have a question; then just ask us, we aim to ensure you are 100% happy with every detail of your holiday from the time of…84 Berkeley St Charing XGlasgowScotlandG3 7DS
- Disabled Holidays is a specialist travel agency committed to providing accessible holidays in the UK and abroad. Accessible accommodation is guaranteed with flights, adapted transfers, equipment hire and more.
- Monday to Friday, 9:30am-5pmFamily Fund supports families living across the UK who are who are raising a disabled or seriously ill child or young person up to the age of 17. Our support is focused on those on low incomes with a child/children who have a high level…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.