Services in I want to stay healthy and well (246)
Refine these results
Related Advice10 health benefits of stopping smoking Addiction - information page from the NHS Adjusting to disability Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- Weekdays and Saturdays 10-2. Monday and Wednesday evenings 6-8 pm.Power-assisted exercise for adults with physical or sensory disabilities to help restore and maintain mobility and independence. Covid-19 response and update: Last updated 09/12/2021 We have 16 specially designed and modified items of power-assisted equipment that provide gentle, repetitive movements to help those with mobility…The Frank Hutchings HallBradley Moore SquareHarts Hill RoadThatchamBerkshireRG18 4QH
- Our facilities include: 27 Station Gym 25m Swimming Pool Sports Hall Activity Hall All-Weather Pitch Tennis Courts Netball Court Facilities to HireHollybush LaneBurghfield CommonRG7 3XP
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- The Your Reading Passport no longer covers Leisure (please note: those who were already accessing free swimming on a YRP prior to 1 July 2021 will continue to do so). The card is still available for discounts on specific Reading Borough and Reading Lido services visit Your Reading…
- Monday to Friday, morning 0930-1200, afternon 1300-1530Providing Day Activities for Learning Disabled Adults and Transition Students (aged 16+). Sessions are held in various Community Venues around West Berkshire. Activities covered are Computer Skills, Art, Craft, Bowling, Cooking, Music, Yoga, Communication Games (including Makaton) and sometimes Swimming, Shopping or Days Out to Interesting…Fronds ParkFrouds LaneAldermastonBerkshireRG7 4LH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.