Services in I look after someone (carer) (105)
Refine these results
Related AdviceStop Germs Spreading (NHS) Alzheimer's disease Getting informed, getting prepared - finding care and support for older people Shingles Vaccination - Information page View all related advice
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10am - 4.30pm Rated 4 out of 5 (1 rating)The Maples offers a fully supported day service for anyone who lives in Reading/great Reading area who requires support to take part in social and leisure activities. Our aim is to provide a high quality community based service to meet individual needs of older people…30Whitley RiseReadingBerksRG2 0NS
- Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4.00pmWe are a Council run day service for adults with learning disabilities who need a high level of support - including help with personal care where needed. The team work with individual service users (and their carers) to develop a personal support plan that includes…Strathy CloseCraig AvenueTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 2PP
- Which? Elderly Care is a free online information resource to help people explore care options for an elderly relative or for themselves. The site has information on financing care, housing options and older people's needs. There is also advice on support available for family carers.…
- Practical and emotional support for older people and their families in changing circumstances. We support people with the following services: Advice and planning - including expats and caring at a distance Practial help and emotional support - moving, advocacy, continuing support, staying put Crisis support…
- 2pm-4pm Every 4 weeksCome along and have a chat to us at our friendly memory cafe. Tea, coffee cakes and biscuits kindly provided by Compass Group Catering and the venue provided by Reading Football club. Meet up, have a chat, reminisce and sometimes be joined by some of…Madjeski StadiumJuntion 11, M4ReadingBerkshireRG2 0FL
- For more information about this service please click on this link.
- Open Monday to Friday 9am-5pmLiveincarersdirect provides a service of finding and arranging live-in care for you or your loved one. As your loved one gets older, there may come a time when you need to make the decision that they need full-time care. 24 hour live-in care is suitable for…
- First and third Thursday of each month, from 10am to 12noonA support group for stroke survivors and their family/carers Meetings of the group are currently suspended due to the pandemic. We will update this listing when meetings are resumed. If you are a stroke survivor: You will have the chance to meet other stroke survivors…252 - 260Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Services include: Personal Care (e.g. washing and dressing) Housekeeping End of Life and Palliative Care Live-in Care Night Care Respite Care Companionship Shopping4Richfield Place12 Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.