Coley Craft - 3rd Saturday of every month 10am - 12pm A friendly drop in session where you can work on your own craft projects in good company. Suggested donation of £1 to cover the cost of tea/coffee and homemade cake!Wensley RoadReadingRG1 6DU
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1128)
Refine these results
Related AdviceCommunity Safety Survey for all Reading residents New members welcome at Reading Mencap’s social clubs Services for Disabled People New Urgent Care Centre at Broad Street Mall View all related advice
- AgeSpace provides information and support for anyone who concerned about or caring for older family members or neighbours. Find advice on types of care, finaces, power of attorney, TEC support and equipment for independent living, information on dementia and more, including localised information for Berkshire.…
- Friday morningRWFC has players aged 50+ years of all abilities and genders. The Club plays to the Walking Football Association Rules. We currently organise games within the Club between members of the Club and, not with other clubs. We employ referees to keep players to the…Richfield AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- At Great Western Railway we provide Travel Training and Try a Train events for people with disabilities who want to build their confidence travelling by train. If you have no experience or only a little it doesn't matter as we work with you to help…
- The National Bereavement Service (“NBS”) is a not-for-profit organisation providing free, practical and impartial information and advice to people preparing for future incapacity and death, as well as for people who are bereaved. Through a free helpline, email or webchat, professional advisers with a wealth…
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- 9.30 to 3.30 Depending on availability between the receiver and providerNail Clipping: Is the cutting and filling of the nails and dry skin around the sole of the feet and applying of moisturiser to maintain healthy nails and skin and prevent bacteria spread. Reflexology: Is the massaging of the feet. The main aim is to…Re
- Mon-FridayBetter Life Production Company is a small, value-driven and inclusive organisation committed to investing high quality supported living accommodation and bespoken therapeutic support for individuals with complex learning disabilities, high support needs and behaviour that challenges. This specialist service focusses on supporting individuals to live…
- Amparo Suicide Postvention Service provides practical and emotional support for anyone affected by a suicide. Our experience Liaison Workers will help you access any emotional support you need, whilst supporting you with practical matters such as: liaising with police and coroners helping with media enquiries preparing…
- Fortnightly on ThursdaysLet’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community. By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others. What we can offer Let’s…1 Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.