Services in I need help to live at home (237)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Adult Care & Support Services - information page Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Dignity in Care Charter View all related advice
- Supported living Dementia, Learning disabilities, Personal care, Physical disabilities, Caring for adults under 65 yrs45Lea CloseReadingRG30 3NB
- Online shopping site offering a Sound Alert App to download on mobile phones or tablets, to help people feel safe and secure at home and when they are out and about.
- Mobility equipment and wheelchairs to aid independence, including Stairlift Hoists Rise and recline chair Scooters Adapted beds Bathing chairs Access equipment
- Office opening times are Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Spectrum Home Care is a private, family-run care provider based in Berkshire. The need for good quality care providers especially in the Live-In care and domiciliary care sector has led to the formation of our…14Eastbury ParkWinnershWokinghamBerkshireRG41 5TL
- Mobile Catering trucks and Free Home Delivery Service A freshly prepared and cooked lunch delivered and served in your own home. Please note that we can no longer deliver meals hot, but meals are ready to be re-heated in the oven or re-plated and go into the microwave. We will try to…
- The Stairlift Helper service has been set up to help people who struggle with the stairs learn more about stairlifts. On the website you can read reviews, get information about stairlifts for different types of staircases and compare prices. There's a freephone number if you've…
- If you have a stair lift that you do no longer have need for then please contact our Aftercare Department on 01249 814528. Depending on the model and age of the stairlift and our current stock holding, we may charge to remove the lift,…
- An independent service that specialises in stairlifts. Stairlifts Reviews provides advice on stairlifts for all types of stairs and helps customers find the right model for their needs and budget. The company can arrange free quotes and home assessments throughout the UK.
- 24/7 online booking. Delivery/collections on weekdays onlyStrive Mobility was created in order to make life just a little easier for our disabled users and their carers. We understand that for anyone with a disability, it’s not always easy to get out and about; having to always think about the equipment that…
- Supplies daily living aids such as riser recliner chairs, scooters, bathing equipment and stair liftsASDA lower EarleyReadingRG6 5TT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.