Services in I need help to live at home (237)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Adult Care & Support Services - information page Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Dignity in Care Charter View all related advice
- Supported Living Accommodation available at all timesSunlight Homecare Services Ltd was Registered in January 2015 with an aim of providing Support to people living in a ‘supported living’ setting. We are fully registered with CQC and everyone using our services receive a regulated activity, that is, our Service Users are provided…
- Mon -Frid 0900-1700hrs (office hours) After 1700hrs-2100hrs and sat and sun on call coverSuperb Healthcare is a care provider delivering highly-personalized care to adults in their own homes throughout Reading, Wokingham, West Berkshire and the extended Berkshire, Hampshire and Buckinghamshire area. Our care visits range anywhere from 30-minutes to 24-hours, depending on the client’s needs and the level…30 Norcot RoadTilehurstREADINGBerkshireRG30 6BU
- Wednesdays 3:30-5pmWeekly group running for over 55's in an informal, comfortable setting. The afternoon comprises of relaxed and accessbile games, either musical bingo (music of the groups choice!) or a fun team quiz. Prizes are on offer, followed by a light supper, freshly prepared food from the Oak Tree…10Spey RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4DZ
- Support Dogs is a national charity dedicated to increasing independence and quality of life for people with various medical conditions. We provide, train and support specialist assistance dogs to achieve this. We provide help with everyday tasks and mobility for people with physical disabilities, give…
- Supportmatch is part of a registered (non-profit) limited company. We exist to match those who need support with those who can give it. The householder remains in their own home whilst providing their spare room to a carefully selected homesharer usually for a period of…
- Secure key access solution to allow carers, family to come into your home by a secure method.
- Care in your home and supported living. SureCare (Reading & East Berkshire) provides highest quality person centred homecare services to elderly and vulnerable clients; with services that supports them and their family and friends. Our services are fully flexible and focus on promoting independence, choice and…62Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- Open Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 5pmOne of the UK's leading providers of personal alarms and telecare devices for the elderly and disabled. SureSafe offers a range of alarms to meet all needs and budgets, as well as free professional advice on choosing the right product for your circumstances from our…
- 24 HoursRBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard SylvianCare is a registered, private and family-owned home care provider based in Reading, Berkshire that offers Domiciliary and Live-in Care Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We currently cover areas such as Reading,…1ST FLOORBUILDING L14ACACIA ROADLONDON ROAD CAMPUSRG1 5AQ
- Especially designed to ensure Alzheimer's & dementia patients get the Right Dose of the Right Medication at the Right Time! The new TabTime Medelert Mark, lockable, fully automatic pill and medication dispenser with timed release of medication all for less than £50.00! Features include: Up to…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.