Services in I need help to live at home (238)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Adult Care & Support Services - information page Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Dignity in Care Charter View all related advice
- Telecare alarm support 24/7, 365 days a year.Taking Care (PPP Taking Care Ltd) are one the UK's leading telecare companies, providing personal alarm services for the elderly to over 50,000 customers. Our personal alarms provide the peace of mind and security for the elderly and vulnerable to live independent lives in their own homes. Our…
- Open Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm for customer service, 24/7 for purchasing on the website.Our range of assistive technology products and services help people live independently in their own home for longer, giving independence, safety and security for the individual, and peace of mind for those concerned with their care. From simple to use smartphones and big button keyboards, to healthcare management…TechSilver Ltd, The Sir Colin Campbell BuildingTriumph RoadUniversity of Nottingham Innovation ParkNottinghamshireNG7 2TU
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday. Our Alarm Response Centre are available 24/7.Telecare Choice is the leading provider of telecare services in the UK. It has been consistently proven that Telecare has a great impact on the lives of the elderly, people with disabilities and people with long term medical conditions. We believe that Telecare should be affordable and…
- An online shopping service featuring assistive technology products to help people live safer at home and when they are out and about. Products on offer cover the following needs: Dementia and memory loss Epilepsy Diabetes Personal and home safety Falls Health and wellness
- Tesco offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Thames Valley Animal Welfare is a small charity specialising in the rescue and rehoming of unwanted, abandoned and stray cats and kittens.PO Box 3139ReadingRG1 9FQ
- Information and advice to protect yourself from distraction burglary and bogus callers
- The office is open from Monday to Friday 0930 am to 530 pm but we provide care 24/7Top Class Quality Services believes in providing total health care packages tailored to suit your needs. We offer the following range of care packages which can be individualised depending on the Client's needs. Help with things like cleaning and shopping. Daily assistance with personal care…251 Office Number 6A33 Relief RoadReadingRG2 0RR
- Torch is a community help hub set up and run by volunteers from local churches across Reading with the aim of providing a helping hand to those who otherwise cannot get help and tend to fall through the gaps of existing provision. This is a…
- Open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and 24/7 Out of Hours Emergency ContactRBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Total Health Support and Training Services(THSTS) is based in Reading, and was formed in 2007 and CQC registered to provide services in response to the ever growing needs for dedicated and diligent support workers in Reading…Suite 46 Beacontree CourtGillette WayReadingBerkshireRG2 0BS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.