Services in I need help to live at home (238)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' Adult Care & Support Services - information page Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Dignity in Care Charter View all related advice
- At Trinity Homecare, we’re a multi-award-winning home care provider that’s committed to supporting life’s journeys. We arrange bespoke care plans with you in the centre. From compassionate companionship to heartfelt and respectful personal care, our committed team will be by your side to support you…
- We will try to introduce you to carers to provide support whenever you need them, whether it is hourly care, overnight care or Live-in careTrustonTap is committed to delivering exceptional, high quality home care. We help older and vulnerable people to live independently in their own homes with a choice of hourly, overnight and live-in care. The experienced and handpicked carers deliver excellent service to people in later life who…Abbey SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 3BQ
- Sensors and alarms linked to a remote contact centre (via the phone line) to help people who are older and/or disabled live safely on their own with help on hand if a problem occurs.
- The Veterans Hearing Fund (VHF) is managed by The Royal British Legion (the Legion). It endeavours to meet the wellbeing needs of veterans who acquired hearing loss or impairment during their Service in the UK Armed Forces through the funding of hardware or therapies not…London
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pmWe provide healthcare equipment and specialist seating to the NHS, local authorities, care homes and the general public.
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We specialise in domiciliary care, long term and short term. The following services are provided at The Agency's location: Domiciliary care service Nursing Care The following regulated activities apply to services provided by The Agency: Personal Care…3Barrett Court70 Cardiff RoadRG1 8ED
- Voyage Care provide high quality, personalised care and support to people who have learning disabilities, autism, head and spinal injuries and other complex disabilities. Our services include residential and nursing homes, supported living schemes, brain injury rehabilitation services and support in people’s own homes. Respite…5 Windsor SquareSilver StreetReading BerkshireRG1 2TH
- Waitrose offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- We provide specialist care equipment for disabled and elderly people: Seating - chairs, wheelchairs Bathing and hygien Moving and handling
- Welcome Mobility provides a wide range of daily living aids and mobility equipment. Welcome Mobility started to help a number of organisations and people in their homes in the Reading area.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.