Services in Alarms, aids and mobility equipment (70)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you have a community equipment loaned by the Council or NHS you no longer need? Power Cuts - new 105 emergency number Services for Disabled People Technology Enabled Care (TEC) - Alarms and sensors to help you live at home
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmTechnology Enabled Care (TEC) also known as Assistive Technology is a range of devices or systems that can be used in a variety of ways, and for a variety of purposes. It can be as simple as a pendant alarm system connected to a call centre…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2LU
- Open Monday to Friday from 8.30am until 5.00pm, and Saturday from 9.00am until 1.00pmSpecialist provider of supplies and equipment designed to promote independence and improve everyday life for our customers. Supplier of scooters, wheelchairs, bespoke powerchairs, walking aids, specialised footwear, continence products, bath lifters, electric beds, servicing and more. Established in Reading for over 25 years.24A Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pmReliMobility are a leading provider of Mobility Aids, Daily Living Aids and Disability Equipment which has been designed to help you maintain your independence both in and out of your at home. We are members of the British Healthcare Trades Association.Suite 2The CausewayGreat HorkesleyColchesterEssexCO6 4EJ
- An APP that you cand download and is aimed at helping you make a record of important things about you, your friends and family, your life. The APP includes appointment reminders (e.g. GPs) or medication reminder, as well as the activities you like to get…
- Online resource that covers Snoezelen sensory resources, safe & secure, special switches, early years, developmental activities, music fun, movement & activities, sensory integration, soft play, positioning, furniture, Snoezelen Au Jardin and older adults.
- National charity supporting people with sight loss. Also providing specialist equipment and gadgets to make day-to-day tasks easier and safer for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- We provide a 24 hour monitoring service across 365 days of the year. Our Sales and Customer Service lines are open Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm.Reassurance in and around your home, from only £15.95 per month* No start up costs. No delivery charges. First month free and free bogus caller button! Has one of your family or friends taken a bad fall or injured themselves at home or in the…
- Online shopping site offering a Sound Alert App to download on mobile phones or tablets, to help people feel safe and secure at home and when they are out and about.
- Mobility equipment and wheelchairs to aid independence, including Stairlift Hoists Rise and recline chair Scooters Adapted beds Bathing chairs Access equipment
- The Stairlift Helper service has been set up to help people who struggle with the stairs learn more about stairlifts. On the website you can read reviews, get information about stairlifts for different types of staircases and compare prices. There's a freephone number if you've…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.