Services in Alarms, aids and mobility equipment (70)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you have a community equipment loaned by the Council or NHS you no longer need? Power Cuts - new 105 emergency number Services for Disabled People Technology Enabled Care (TEC) - Alarms and sensors to help you live at home
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pmAbleworld are the largest Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the UK. We employ experienced care and mobility professionals so you get the right advice and support for any mobility aid you may require. Our team are helpful and friendly, on hand Monday to Saturday 9am…31 Boulton RoadReadingRG2 0NH
- Information and advice on a wide range of subjects affecting older people. The Facsheets Information Page lists specific topics you may find of interest and of assistance, including: Facsheet FS37: Hospital discharge arrangements Facsheet FS42: Disability equipment and home adaptations
- Call 7 days a week for free adviceWe at Handicare work in association with Age UK to make decisions about Age UK mobility products, our customer service promise is to help people in their later life to receive the best possible service. Handicare are proud to be working with Age UK. Together,…82 First AvenuePensnett EstateKingswinfordWest MidlandsDY6 7FJ
- Whether you need to take extra care in the shower to avoid slipping or falling, or are looking for a solution to getting in and out of the bath, bathing aids from Age UK bathing can help you to enjoy and maximise one of life’s…
- We are a business to business organisation that manufactures and supplies wireless nurse call systems to care homes and hospitals nationwide.
- Aquability are the leading bathing solutions company in the UK . For over 25 years we have enabled thousands of people to continue to enjoy their bathing independence. We offer a selection of walk in showers and walk in baths that could really change your…
- AskSARA is an online tool that helps you find useful advice and products that make daily life easier. Your Health Medication management Eyesight Hearing Smell Memory Low energy and shortness of breath Walking, falls and wheelchair accessories Reaching, handling and holding objects Your Home Bathroom…
- Supply, Installation and Servicing of Patient Lifting Hoists Bathing Systems and associated rehabilitation equipment.Orion House, 10 Hercules WayBowerhill Industrial EstateMelkshamWiltshireSN12 6TS
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 1pm-3.30pmShort term loan of: Wheelchairs Mobility Aids Toilet and Bathing Aids. Please visit website for more details. Please telephone 0118 935 8236 and leave a message with your name and number and we will be happy to make arrangements or visit website and leave a…90Eastern AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 5SF
- Our canine partners provide practical day to day assistance for people with physical disabilities with tasks that may be difficult to perform. They also provide increased confidence, independence and social interaction. A canine partner assists with everyday tasks which are difficult, painful or impossible for…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.