Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGrassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates September/October 2023 Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together Befriending Services - factsheet View all related advice
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- Mondays at 2pm until 3.45pmLearn how to Square dance280The MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4UP
- Our Ever Active Ageing Well programme is a physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All of our Ever Active Sessions are led by…
- Every Thursday from 20th Jan 10am - 11.30amJoin our 8 week, fun, friendly dance and exercise class, Thursday mornings 10am at Caversham Hall, St John’s Road, RG4 5AN starting on 20th Jan. We exercise, learn fun routines to keep our bodies physically fi t, toned, stretched, mobilised, safe and our minds challenged…St John's RoadReadingRG4 5AN
- Tuesday evenings during term time at 7.30 for7.45 pm until 8.30 pmThe South Berkshire Singers is a non-audition community choir which meets weekly for rehearsals during term times. We hold 3 concerts each (non-pandemic) year which raise funds for local charities selected by votes of the choir members.Norreys AvenueWokinghamBerksRG40 1UX
- Thursdays 10am to 12 noon for Morning Session. Lunch at 1pmA day for seniors in the local community We offer a variety of activities in the morning - speaker, exercise class, barista coffee Hot lunch is provided at 1pm233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- TuesdaysA local cafe where people can pop in and have a chat whilst enjoying their coffee The focus is on offering a safe space for people to have someone listen to themLower Back Hall233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Gentle walks, connects with art, bring phone to take pics of the area etc Meet outside Deecaf Friday 11am, will go in groups of 6
- 10:00 amWalks suitable for people living with dementia and their carers. As we emerge from lockdown we are helping people get back outside and enjoy some exercise whilst meeting new people.119London StreetReadingBERKSHIRERG1 4QA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.