Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pmAbleworld are the largest Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the UK. We employ experienced care and mobility professionals so you get the right advice and support for any mobility aid you may require. Our team are helpful and friendly, on hand Monday to Saturday 9am…31 Boulton RoadReadingRG2 0NH
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Domiciliary Care for adults from Reading, Woodley, Earley and Winnersh4Arkwright RoadReadingRG2 0LU
- A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliary and Arbitration Service) provides guidance for employers supporting someone managing bereavement in the workplace.
- Monday - Friday 8am-6pmAccess to Work is a Government initiative that provides advice and practical support to the disabled who are employed, self employed or unemployed and about to start a job or work scheme. Jobs can be part-time or full-time or temporary or permanent. The scheme has…
- Access-Ability Communications Technology (AACT) seeks to enable Information Technology to be used to help people, particularly children and young people, with communication disabilities and to promote the wider understanding of such disabilities. AACT raise funds, coordinate expert consultants and volunteers, run projects and work with…Earley GateWhiteknights RoadEarleyReadingRG6 7BE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.