Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Sunday 10.30am2 Church StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2SB
- Open to older adults of all ethnicities, the centre provides traditional Indian lunches 4 days a week and also runs seated yoga and exercise sessions 5 days a week. There are also additional activities, speakers and trips and the group.2Norris RoadReadingRG6 1NJ
- We provide entertainment and recreation for the serving wounded, injured or sick and for ex-service men and women with disabilities.
- Monday -Thursday 06:30 to 23:00, Friday 06:30 to 9:00, Saturday 07:30 to 20:00, Sunday 07:30 to 21:00. Event times by arrangementThis multi-functional centre is situated on the banks of the River Thames in Reading. Rivermead Leisure Complex boasts a newly refurbished premier gym, a leisure pool, squash courts, sports hall, and a variety of other spaces that can be hired out for a wide variety…Richfield AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Opening hours Monday and Tuesday 10 am till 3 pmOur garden in East Reading provides horticultural therapy, gardening opportunities, garden-related activities and training for those living with disabilities or facing mental and physical health issues. Experienced horticultural therapists supported by volunteers lead sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sessions promote increased confidence and self esteem,…25Whiteknights RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 7BY
- We are a walking club based in Berkshire with an ongoing programme of day walks on Sundays. We also have restaurant evenings, BBQs, summer evening walks and pub visits. Occasionally we organise walking weekends further from home, typically Wales, Devon and Yorkshire.RG
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…Venues in WoodleyWokinghamBracknell.RG
- Lunchtime meeting every Monday at 12:45 exept last Monday in the month which is dinner at 7:30Rotary is a global network of over 1.3million men and women who provide humanitarian services to their local community, encourage high ethical standards and help to build goodwill and peace in the world, having fun at the same time. Affiliated to - Rotary International. Please…Duffield RoadSonningBerkshireRG4 6GJ
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmThrive is the leading charity in the UK that uses gardening to bring about positive changes in the lives of people who are living with disabilities or ill health, or are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable. We provide vocational training in horticulture for young people as well as structured horticultural therapy programmes for …The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Gym and sport activities for all.Holiday Inn500 Basingstoke RoadReadingRG2 0SL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.