290 Northumberland AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG2 8DE
Services in Community Directory & Venues (425)
Refine these results
Related AdviceReading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023 Warm Spaces in Reading Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates March-April 2023 View all related advice
- day and eveningDownshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Maiden PlaceLower EarleyREADINGBerkshireRG6 3HE
- 2 Tilehurst RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 7TN
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- The Jolly Dollies are an organisation started by widows for widows whose main objective is to help widows regain a social life through friendship and organised social events. Our aim is to connect widows locally and nationally, so that The Jolly Dollies network can reach…
- If the person you care for receives Disability Allowance or Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Allowance, Armed Forces Independence Payment or is registered severely sight impaired/blind, they can apply for a CEACARD. This card allows free entry at participating cinemas for the carer or the person…PO Box 199DeesideCH5 9BW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.