Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- Every day except Sunday.If you are interested in hiring the hall, please see the Fees for Hiring Church House page below. For any further information, please contact us.59 Church StreetCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 8AX
- The community cafe on Northumberland Avenue is located in the social club at the South Reading Youth and Community Centre. It's a great place to meet friends, relax and find out what's happening in the local area. Everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy the cafe's great…252-260Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- 3rd Wednesday in the month September to May 7:15-9:30pm.Aim: to foster an interest in the history of Reading. Affiliated to - Berkshire Local History Association. Please see the web link below to leave a message and contact us: http://historyofreadingsociety.org.uk/contact/Abbey SquareREADINGBerkshireRG1 3BE
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- The association owns or leases extensive waters in the region for the benefit of members of its 37 affiliated clubs. Organises junior training programmes for the summer holiday period. Some day ticket-single venue permit water available.
- Twice yearly. Friday evenings alternating with Saturday afternoons.Aims: 1) To encourage preservation of the Abbey ruins 2) To make known information about the life and history of the Abbey 3) To prevent inappropriate building development in the vicinity of the Abbey. Members receive a regular newsletter.
- Our facilities include: 27 Station Gym 25m Swimming Pool Sports Hall Activity Hall All-Weather Pitch Tennis Courts Netball Court Facilities to HireHollybush LaneBurghfield CommonRG7 3XP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.