Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- 3rd Saturday in month 7.00pm-10:30pm (except August and September).The objects of the society are to promote the study, conservation, propagation, and cultivation of cacti and other succulent plants. New members always welcome. Quarterly journal available.Loddon Bridge RoadWoodleyRG5 4BG
- Once every two months - Please check for specific dates each monthLocal Residents working along side Police and Council Staff to problem solve both criminal and community issues within the North Reading area
- This is a group for railway enthusiasts in the Reading area. Our interests include both model railways and full size railways. We hold an annual model railway exhibition in Reading.
- All courses must be pre-booked. Visit the Crescent website for more information on courses for, computer skills, first aid and food safety www.earleycrescent.org . Employability workshops are FREE, there is a charge for other courses Employability workshops including: personality profiling for job search, using linkedIn…Crescent Resource CentreWarbler DriveLower EarleyReadingRG6 4HB
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Park LaneCharvilREADINGBerkshireRG10 9TR
- One Sunday afternoon per month.Re-engage is dedicated to tackling loneliness and social isolation among older people through face to face contact. We have been doing this for 50 years. We aim to do this by organising monthly Sunday afternoon tea parties for small groups of older people (aged 75+)…BerkshireReading & WoodleyRG
- Please visit website for datesWe are a walking club based in Berkshire with an ongoing programme of day walks on Sundays. We also have restaurant evenings, BBQs, summer evening walks and pub visits. Occasionally we organise walking weekends further from home, typically Wales, Devon and Yorkshire.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.