Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Fridays from 4pm to 8pm (Junior club)Visit website for up to date information. Caters for all ages. Please contact provider for details and opening times. Fridays are Junior nights.Caversham Lawn Tennis ClubQueensborough DriveCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7JA
- Trading standards is a service which protects the interests of consumers and businesses across the UK.
- Grass and hedge cutting and decorating services for people over 65 and/or with a disability who have mobility issues, who are Reading Borough Council tenants and who do not have anyone to help with this work.Civic CentreReadingRG1 7AE
- Supply, Installation and Servicing of Patient Lifting Hoists Bathing Systems and associated rehabilitation equipment.Orion House, 10 Hercules WayBowerhill Industrial EstateMelkshamWiltshireSN12 6TS
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.
- Open Thursday 10 am - 4.30 pmFalls are the biggest cause of hospital admissions but there are some simple steps that you can take to reduce the risk of this happening to you. As you get older your deteriorating vision, hearing, balance, strength and coordination can all contribute to falling, while…Craven RoadReadingRG1 5AN
- Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure. The Calvert Trust is a charity organisation aiming to enable people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.Little CrosthwaiteKeswickCumbriaCA12 4QD
- 6pm - 7.45pm Last Wednesday of the month except August and DecemberAims To promote the highest possible standard of alth care for all the members of our community through the medium of patient participation. Objective To provide opportunities for members of the community to relay to the South Reading NHS Clinical Commissioning Group their collective health…94London StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- New Beginnings Reading charity based in Reading. "Our aims are the prevention and relief of poverty and financial hardship of persons in Reading and the Greater Berkshire area who are in need due to social or economic reasons, regardless of their religion or belief. This…Queens Arms (alcohol free pub)Great Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
- Fun With Music For children and young people with disabilities. Come for an hour of music making, singing and fun. Location: Crowmarsh Viliage Hall, Benson Lane, Crowmarsh OX10 8ED For more information call or email Sophia Nicholls 07768 298 297 or Julie Hinton 0118 972…Crowmarsh Village HallBenson LaneCrowmarsh GiffordWallingfordOxfordshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.