Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1148)
Refine these results
Related AdviceServices for Disabled People New Urgent Care Centre at Broad Street Mall Reading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023 New local partnerships to support Reading residents View all related advice
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- 9.30 to 3.30 Depending on availability between the receiver and providerNail Clipping: Is the cutting and filling of the nails and dry skin around the sole of the feet and applying of moisturiser to maintain healthy nails and skin and prevent bacteria spread. Reflexology: Is the massaging of the feet. The main aim is to…Re
- Amparo Suicide Postvention Service provides practical and emotional support for anyone affected by a suicide. Our experience Liaison Workers will help you access any emotional support you need, whilst supporting you with practical matters such as: liaising with police and coroners helping with media enquiries preparing…
- Fortnightly on ThursdaysLet’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community. By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others. What we can offer Let’s…1 Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QE
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Rolling dates availableJoin us for two hours twice a week for 4 weeks or once a week for six weeks, working on real-life charity projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand. Combined with digital learning the course is designed to…1st Floor, 20 Tudor RoadReadingBerksRG1 1DU
- The Reading Community Outreach service is for people aged over 18 who are struggling with their mental health. We provide personalised support delivered by Peer Outreach Workers, who have a lived experience of mental health themselves, who bring a genuine understanding and empathetic approach in…
- Running Practices on Sundays from 22 January to 26 March 2023Reading 21 is a comprehensive half marathon training programme, which prepares participants for Reading Half Marathon on 2 April 2023. The programme consists of: Training plans designed for different levels of runners Online workshops to explain half marathon strategy Weekly running practices (in collaboration…RG2 0FN
- New Survival Guide programme aims to help autistic adults move into employment Autism Berkshire is working with the Reading-based charity Graft Thames Valley on a new service to help autistic adults who want to find a job. The free Survival Guide Skills for Employment course…
- Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.