A free counselling service, primarily for children, young people and their families. We also provide training for teachers and help to set up anti-bullying and peer mentoring schemes. Adult counselling also available there is a charge, visit website for more details on service available. Contact via…Arc Youth Counselling Service35 Reading RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG41 1EG
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Autism Berkshire was set up in 1990 by parents of children with autism, autism-related problems and challenging behaviours. We now have more than 300 members, including individuals, families and professionals. The main aims of the charity are to provide a comprehensive advice and information service for…40Caversham RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7EB
- Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm - National Office Opening TimesBarnardo's is a large national charity that works with local authorities across the UK to provide a broad range of fostering and adoption services, including placements for children with extra needs. Providing tailored solutions to meet local placement needs. Barnado's are committed to improving children's…BarnardosHead OfficeBarkingsideIlfordEssexIG6 1QG
- Mon- Fri 10am to 5pm AdvicelineSupporting children and young people in care or care leavers. Charity used to be called the "Who Cares? Trust" "We provide help, support and advice to children in care and young care leavers so that they can unleash their potential and take control of their…
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Berkshire Maestros, offers the highest quality musical education delivering instrumental and singing lessons in schools across the county and at music centres in Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Newbury and Windsor. Tuition covers all instrumental families; brass, guitar, keyboard, percussion, strings, woodwind and voice, across a wide…Stoneham Court100 Cockney HillTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EZ
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Aims to support clubs and projects throughout Berkshire, to deliver leisure-time activities and opportunities to young people so that they may fulfil their own potential and make a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.Watlington House44 Watlington StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4RJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.