Our Hearing and Balance services help you cope with your hearing problems. If you are referred to our Adult Hearing Service we will test your hearing and if we think you need a hearing aid(s), we will fit it too. We’ll also support you to…King Edward VII HospitalSt Leonards RoadWindsorBerkshireSL4 3DP
Services in I want to stay healthy and well (242)
Refine these results
Related Advice10 health benefits of stopping smoking Addiction - information page from the NHS Adjusting to disability Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Opening hoursOur services have restarted face-to-face, although some are also available online. Full details can be found at https://www.bmstc.org/covid-berkshire-ms-therapy-centre If you have MS and not used the Centre before, please call 0118 901 6000 or email@example.com to arrange a visit. Information, advice and support to help…23 August EndBrock GardensReadingBerkshireRG30 2JP
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Every Thursday morning from 10:00 till 11:00This daytime venue hosts the Berkshire Tai Chi Chinese Exercise programme. This daytime class is designed especially for people who want to keep fit and healthy but don’t want anything too strenuous and don’t want to memorise lengthy sequences as they would have to in…Eversley RoadArborfield CrossArborfieldBerkshireRG2 9PQ
- Classes: Mondays, 19:00 - 20:00; Saturdays, 09:00- 10:00; 10:30 - 11:30Berkshire Tai Chi opened its new training centre in Earley in April 2014 and this is now its main centre for New Beginners Courses in traditional Chen style Tai Chi. It also holds classes there at Advanced level (Chen style). The main School was set up…Sutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7JN
- We are open every evening of every week including Bank Holidays from 5.00 pm until 11.00 pmThe Berkshire West Breathing Space service is a safe, welcoming and supportive space for anybody aged over 18 experiencing emotional distress and struggling to cope. Whatever the reason for you feeling distressed or in crisis – we’re here to help you. We are available to…Ajilon House28 Friar StreetReadingReadingRG1 1DT
- The Common Point of Entry (CPE) is the main the access point for specialist mental health support. You can also refer yourself if you think you need support due to your mental illness, or your GP or professional can refer you to this service. Open Monday to…2nd Floor, The Old Forge45-47 Peach StreetWokinghamBerkshireRG40 1XJ
- Bipolar UK is the national charity dedicated to supporting people affected by bipolar. Every month we support over 1,000 people with bipolar to stay well. This includes those with bipolar, those pre-diagnosis, and supporting their family and friends. Our peer support services include the below. …
- Monday to Friday 9am - 2pmIf you need help to cook wholesome tasty food, our service is for you, whether you need help every day or on a particular day in the week; in the long term or just for a short period of time. Delivery is always free. And if…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.