RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Domiciliary Care for adults from Reading, Woodley, Earley and Winnersh4Arkwright RoadReadingRG2 0LU
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1129)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking Accessible holidays and days out Addiction - information page from the NHS View all related advice
- A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliary and Arbitration Service) provides guidance for employers supporting someone managing bereavement in the workplace.
- Website advertising accessible/adapted property for sale or rent
- The Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC) advises the government on transport legislation, regulations and guidance and on the transport needs of disabled people, ensuring disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else. DPTAC is an advisory non-departmental public body of the…
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- Fornightly; 2nd and last Sunday of the monthA relaxed space where men can come and discuss issues concerning them, their family or community. Build friendships and community links Discuss topical issues affecting men including health and wellbeing Receive encouragement and support from other men Refreshments provided. Contact us at ACRE for more…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5:30pmActivia Training are an accredited UK company that offers soft skills and Microsoft software training courses to business clients. Our fully equipped training centre in Reading Berkshire has a full range of programme of courses and the courses are delivered by experienced and qualified trainers…450 Brook Drive, Green ParkReadingBerkshireRG2 6UU
- Providing personal care at home to adults - under and over 65.62Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- Adfam is the only national umbrella organisation working specifically with and for families affected by drugs and alcohol. Our final goal is that no family member in need of support should go without it. As well as providing support materials and training specifically for families…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.