Services in Emotional support (98)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAddiction - information page from the NHS Bereavement Support Information about what to do after someone has died Mental health and emotional wellbeing View all related advice
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliary and Arbitration Service) provides guidance for employers supporting someone managing bereavement in the workplace.
- Offering support to all UK armed forces and national service veterans born before 1st January 1950. We also offer support to the carers and relatives of veterans. We offer support to help with a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, loneliness, bereavement or anything that…
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Alana House Reading opened in April 2010, adopting the recommendations from the Corston Report, which identified nine pathways of support and the trauma-informed approach needed to support women. Initially established to support women who had committed offences but were often victims of trauma themselves, Alana…2 Southern CourtSouth StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QS
- The Alliance of Hope for Suicide Loss Survivors provides healing support for people coping with the shock, excruciating grief and complex emotions that accompany the loss of a loved one to suicide.
- Amparo Suicide Postvention Service provides practical and emotional support for anyone affected by a suicide. Our experience Liaison Workers will help you access any emotional support you need, whilst supporting you with practical matters such as: liaising with police and coroners helping with media enquiries preparing…
- We are a not-for-profit charity provising support and therapy to children, young people and adults, their families and carers who are suffering the psychological after-effects of a traumatic incident: Road traffic accidents, Fire; Assault; Physical or sexual abuse; Violent bullying; Traumatic bereavement; Bereavement by suicide;…
- We are open every evening of every week including Bank Holidays from 5.00 pm until 11.00 pmThe Berkshire West Breathing Space service is a safe, welcoming and supportive space for anybody aged over 18 experiencing emotional distress and struggling to cope. Whatever the reason for you feeling distressed or in crisis – we’re here to help you. We are available to…Ajilon House28 Friar StreetReadingReadingRG1 1DT
- The Common Point of Entry (CPE) is the main the access point for specialist mental health support. You can also refer yourself if you think you need support due to your mental illness, or your GP or professional can refer you to this service. Open Monday to…2nd Floor, The Old Forge45-47 Peach StreetWokinghamBerkshireRG40 1XJ
- Bipolar UK is the national charity dedicated to supporting people affected by bipolar. Every month we support over 1,000 people with bipolar to stay well. This includes those with bipolar, those pre-diagnosis, and supporting their family and friends. Our peer support services include the below. …
- This website provides a searchable directory of accredited counsellors and therapists. The helpline does not provide emotional support but can assist in finding a local counsellor.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.