Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
Services in Community Directory & Venues (421)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Supported learning, training and working Befriending Services - factsheet Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates May-June 2023 View all related advice
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Fortnightly on ThursdaysLet’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community. By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others. What we can offer Let’s…1 Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QE
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningChurch hall for rent in central Reading. Has two rooms - one larger room for 100 capacity and smaller room (Downshire Room) for 10-25 people. Toilets and fully fitted kitchen available and parking. Tables and chairs available in each room.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- Friday morningRWFC has players aged 50+ years of all abilities and genders. The Club plays to the Walking Football Association Rules. We currently organise games within the Club between members of the Club and, not with other clubs. We employ referees to keep players to the…Richfield AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 8pmPower of Pilates is a dedicated centre for Pilates in Reading, Berkshire. For the last 15 years we have ran a modern fully equipped Pilates Studio in Lower Earley, Reading RG6 5SY and trained thousands of clients
- Every Wednesday from 9:30am - 11:00amThe Community Wellbeing Hub welcomes you to join the Women's Wellbeing Rose Circle, to celebrate women's unique gifts to the world. The activities include free yoga session and refreshments, and an opportunity to meet with other women for a friendly chat ans social interaction. Please…344Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Mornings and evenings 6:00pm to 8:00pm, some Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 4pmLearn Tai Chi (and any of the other major Chinese Internal Martial Arts) You are welcome as a student, or learn to become a Tai Chi instructor yourself through our sister organisation the CIAA. We are 20th generation lineage holders of the Chen-style taijiquan with over 30 years experience, we…Basingstoke RoadSwallowfieldReadingBerkshireRG7 1PY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.